Saturday, July 31, 2010

Addie the Lap Dog

I don't know about your pit bulls but Addie is almost 10 months old and still LOVES sitting in peoples laps. Not only does she love sitting in peoples laps, she loves being picked up and carried around which is quite difficult to do now that she is about 50 pounds. I manage though...
I took some pictures of her that I wanted to share with you all. I hope you enjoy!


My twin sister Amber and Addie!

Kisses!

I have always loved her eyes. When we got her they were a beautiful blue!


Addie and my mommy!

Addie and my little sister Brooke!

2 comments:

  1. Passing through from the blog hop. Petey, one of the pitties I live with, also thinks he is a lap dog. When I am in my recliner, he likes to try and hop up there with me. The first time he did this was the last time - having 60lbs of pitbull jump into your lap is NOT fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well thanks for stopping by! Yeah it can get pretty uncomfortable with her on my lap but I just love it! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails