Sunday, July 11, 2010

I'd like you to meet...




Kona!



Before you read about Kona's story I would like to thank Vanessa for submitting Kona for this weeks I'd Like You to Meet post. Thanks again, Vanessa!

My name is Vanessa and my best friends name is Kona. She is a rescue 3 year old female. She is good with kids and EXTREMELY loving and loyal. We take her everywhere we go, the beach, on hikes, to the pool, and family get togethers. Her favorite thing to do is cuddle but when she isn't sleeping and cuddling we rollerblade. She has tons of personality and keeps me company. My fiance is in the USMC and is gone a lot but having her makes me feel safe. I don't know what I would do with out her.


Now, how about some pictures!

Kona Vanessa and Vanessa's Fiance: Aren't they an adorable family?
Vanessa and Kona : Kona is so pretty!

He's in the USMC and has an adorable Pit Bull! What an awesome guy!

Thanks for reading this weeks I'd Like You to Meet! I hope you enjoyed meeting Kona. If you'd like your Pit Bull to be featured in an I'd Like You to Meet post send me an email at ym-dean@wiu.edu.

1 comment:

  1. Kona is so beautiful! I like how in the first picture she looks all white, then you see she is actually half and half.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails