Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Pit Bull-less


Folks, I am currently Pit Bull-less. If you haven't noticed, I am only 22 years old, just graduated college, and my boyfriend and I (who own her) don't live together. SO that means when I am at home, Addie is not with me. Now, I would bring her home with me BUT, it's not allowed, not because of her breed or anything but because we already have two pets here and my grandpa won't allow anymore. Also, what you may not know is, I am moving to Chicago in exactly 32 (I'm not excited at all...) days. I am about to start my masters degree at Roosevelt University. This means LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP with Addie. I'm not fond of the idea but I have to deal with it. When I get in these sorts of situations where I won't see her for a couple weeks, I always find myself looking at all my pictures of her. I thought today, SINCE I STILL DON'T HAVE A PITTIE TO WRITE ABOUT FOR I'D LIKE YOU TO MEET, I would show some of my favorite pictures of her!





2 comments:

  1. Her sweetness shines on her face! I am also living a distance from my boyfriend and our pibble. It's hard, but it makes the reunions so much sweeter. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that must be so hard. Since we are overflowing with pitbulls here in Chicago, you're welcome to meet ours. Miss M loves being petted.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails