Sunday, July 18, 2010

Pittie Quotes

I have always been a fan of finding quotes that relate to how I feel. It was the thing to do back when I was in junior high and I still like doing it from time to time. Today I decided to look up Pit Bull quotes and it was not very successful. There just aren't many Pittie quotes out there, but, this is what I did find. Enjoy!

Top Ten Reasons Why You Can't Trust Vicious Pit Bulls

10. They will steal your spot on the couch while you are up getting a soda.
9. They will take the treat you give them and bury in the back yard like a paranoid crack head hiding their stash.
8. They will jump on your bed with muddy feet. Making you do the laundry...again!
7. They will lick visitors with an uncontrolled passion only they understand.
6. They will cause children to smile.
5. They will make you feel horrible for not walking them by looking at you with deep sad eyes.
4. They will look at you like you committed a crime against them if you don't let them lick your ice cream bowl.
3. They will cause wide spread happiness in large group settings.
2. They will crack you up by shaking their butts so hard you think they are going to snap in half.

And the number one reason why you can't trust vicious Pit Bulls...
1. They will steal your heart like a thief in the night, showing you complete and pure love that only a Pit Bull can show.

- Jason Mann


Passionate

Intelligent

Triumphant


Beautiful

Understanding

Loyal

Loving

-Yvonne Dean (ME!)


The Monster
I see the children in the park,
My master lets me play with them,
I love them and they love me, we play together happily,

Until their mother comes and says
Children stay away from those monsters, they eat children like you!
And she takes them away, and I wonder who the monster is
Then it hits me,
She is talking about me.

-Marissa Kundl Edited by: Yvonne Dean


A spirited Pit Bull
Shares my days,
And makes my life complete.
Intelligent and protective,
Yet affectionate and sweet.

A strong willed dog,
So fast and quick-
With courage and self pride.
I can’t imagine life without
My Pit Bull by my side.

Active and adventurous,
A dog that loves to play-
My Pit Bull puts the sunshine
Into each and every day.

-Bonnie Bleu


If you have any Pittie Quotes consider sending them to me...I'd love to read them.


Also, I have no volunteers for I'd Like You to Meet this week! I'd love be able to post an entry tomorrow so send me the material. If you're interested and don't know what to do, check out my side bar for directions. I would LOVE to feature your Pit Bull!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails