Wednesday, July 7, 2010

A Story of Dog Fighting

Caution: The link below contains a graphic story of dog fighting accompanied by some graphic photographs. Please, read at your own risk.

A Story of Dog Fighting

I came across this on the internet several minutes ago and decided I had to blog about it. Maybe it is just me but I am physically sick by reading this. It is absolutely horrific to me. I cannot fathom, for the life of me, WHY some one would want to do this to a dog. I want to stop this from happening but I don't know how. I want to make a difference. I guess the best thing I can say is that at least we saved our Pit Bulls from ever having to go through that life. Our Pit Bulls got in the right hands and will have a long life of love and happiness. We need to find a way to stop this from happening. we need to find a way to SAVE THE PIT BULLS.


1 comment:

  1. I never really knew the horrors of dogfighting until a couple of years ago, it's so sickening. The unfortunate thing is there is a lot of amateur dogfighting in my students' communities. Within my abilities I try to educate my students about responsible dog ownership, and talk about my own pitties who aren't violent and being bred. I'm hoping to start some kind of dog education club at my school, but it still kills me that there are things like this happening.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails