Monday, July 12, 2010

Two Entries in One

Today you are getting a two-for-one deal! Two entries in one...enjoy!


Just Another Day with a Pit Bull

Addie has been WAY over due for a nail clipping. For awhile my boyfriend and I were cutting them ourselves and it actually was going well. Now we're just getting lazy so we decided to take her in. Well we called and made an appointment BUT because she is a Pit Bull Brett had to be in the room when it was being done. When they arrived (I wasn't there) Brett was sternly told that if she tried to bite a muzzle would be put on her. She got all clipped and didn't try to bite once. She squirmed a lot but never tried to bite. She showed that guy! I am glad I didn't go because I can't stand the blatant prejudice that he was showing against her. I guess it was just another day with a Pit Bull.

Put a Smile on Your Face

My Twin Sister Amber and Addie Smiling Ear-to-Ear

There is nothing more that makes me smile than a smiling Pit Bull. This is their signature look and I LOVE it. I would enjoy featuring some smiling Pit Bull pictures on this blog on some of my entries. If you readers are anything like me, seeing pictures of Pit Bulls brightens your day. If you have any good photos of your Pit Bull smiling, please send them to me at dontbeapitbully@gmail.com Which brings me to my next order of business...

In the last couple posts I have mentioned sending your emails to ym-dean@wiu.edu which is my personal email. Instead, I have made a new email just for the blog! Please send all smiling Pit Bull pictures and I'd Like You to Meet entries to dontbeapitbully@gmail.com!

1 comment:

  1. Our pitties have been smiling an awful lot lately..we'll have to send in some pictures!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails