Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Busy Busy Busy

Hey pittie friends. Sorry I have been a little absent lately. You see, I am about to start my masters degree at Roosevelt University in Chicago, Illinois! I graduated this past May at Western Illinois University with a degree in music performance. I play clarinet and my dream is to play in a major symphony orchestra someday, like the Chicago Symphony Orchestra. Anyways, about 13 days from now I will be spending 5 hours taking entrance exams and doing stuff like this...


Along with this I am learning about music from ancient times all the way to music today. Granted, I HAVE learned all this during my undergrad but it was about 2-3 years ago and my retaining-of-information skills AREN'T the greatest.

In Pit Bull news, Addie styled my hair for me. (AKA holding me down and licking me for 5 minutes.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails