Monday, August 23, 2010

I'm back!

It has been too long since I have last written and I apologize for that. The reason for my little disappearance is that I have officially moved to the Windy City. I have always loved Chicago and I couldn't be more excited to live here. I've been walking around the city and have seen some cute dogs but no pitties so I am having a major pittie withdrawal. The only Pit Bull I've seen is Addie...through SKYPE! I will have more time write later this week so I will hopefully write a real entry soon! In the meantime, send me some I'd Like you to Meet stuff so I'll have something to write about! :)

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to Chicago! Not sure what neighborhood you're in, but if you venture to: Logan Square, Wicker Park, West Town, and Bucktown you'll see tons of pitbulls with nice and responsible owners.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails