Thursday, September 2, 2010

Pittie Stories

As you may know I am with out my darling pit bull due to the fact that I live in downtown Chicago and dogs aren't exactly allowed in my building. No worries though, she is receiving great care while she stays with my boyfriend and his 3 roomies! She's the only girl in the apartment which means she's in charge now! Although she is well cared for, I find myself missing her like CRAZY. Right now I am living my Pit Bull life vicariously through other Pit Bull blogs and my iPhoto collection of Addie. The other thing I have been doing to cope is to find positive Pit Bull stories and I have found a couple that I would like to share with you. I think for every bad Pit Bull story there is a good one to counter act it. So heres the couple I have really enjoyed.

Heroic Pinky

Heroic Angel

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I am stopping by as part of the blog hop. I can't wait to read more about your beautiful pup!

    -Kari
    http://dogisgodinreverse.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by and please come back soon! :) Will check your site as well!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails