Thursday, September 9, 2010

Proud Sick and Busy Pit Bull Mom

Hey there, everyone! Sorry I haven't posted this week, I've been quite busy. I don't have much to say but  I thought I would leave a post anyways!

I haven't seen my Pit Bull Addie in awhile and I miss her terribly. If you are new to the blog, Addie is living with my boyfriend because I live in Chicago at a building that doesn't allow dogs. I miss her quite a bit. It's hard to not see her. Today, Dad took her to get a pedicure, her nails were getting long. The lady was hesitant to do her nails because she was a Pit Bull but decided to clip them anyways. Addie was a very good girl and sat there and behaved herself. The lady was so impressed that she told them they could come back anytime! She also said that Addie should be the poster child for Pit Bull's because she was so well behaved. I love hearing things like that. I am so proud of her. She's a great dog. Mom loves you Add! :)

I would love to do an I'd Like You to Meet post again soon if anyone is interested. If you're new you can check out my side bar to see what that is all about or click on the I'd Like You to Meet label at the bottom of this post. I think this is a great way for people to read about our GOOD Pit Bulls. Hope you will send something in soon. I'd love to meet your Pittie!

A little something to end this post...

2 comments:

  1. ooo we think the I'd Like to Meet you is a great idea. We would love to participate


    -Kari
    http://dogisgodinreverse.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please do! Email me at dontbeapitbully@gmail.com! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails