Friday, October 29, 2010

Don't Be a Lab Bully?

Well folks, I can tell you my Pit Bull is mad at me right now. This morning I was woken up at 7:35 when my boyfriend found a very cold, hungry black lab outside of our apartment. Addie is not mad because I'm hanging with another dog, she is mad that I won't let her meet her. You see, Addie loves dogs. She doesn't have any dog aggression. She just gets a little too excited and jumps around like a chicken with her head cut off when in the presence of other dogs. Other dogs typically don't like her and I don't blame them. I wouldn't want another human jumping around and licking me all over when we first meet. I have found most dogs to be scared of her. It's something we're still working on. She's still only one year old and has some of those puppy instincts. This lab seems very nice but I don't want to make her uncomfortable while she stays. Unfortunately, she has no tag but has a collar and a choke collar. I'm hoping she is chipped because I will not feel very comfortable just leaving her somewhere when we don't know where she belongs. I'll probably call every 5 hours to see if her family has come to get her.

She is very good dog and did a very good job alerting me when she needed to go to the bathroom. So nice and so cute! I wish I knew her name! If you are a Macomb-area reader and know of anyone missing their black lab, let me know ASAP! :)

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails