Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Happy 1st Birthday, Addie!



Yesterday was Addie's birthday! She is 1 year old now! :)

Addie has changed my life so much in the past year. Before taking her in I didn't have any problems with Pit Bulls but of course I had heard all of the stereotypes. Brett and I decided to not listen the stereotypes and I am so glad that we didn't. She has proved to so many people how good Pitties actually are and I write this blog because I feel that I need to prove it to the other people she can not reach. She has taught me that Pit Bulls are loving, caring, adorable, and funny big babies! This past year has been fun, and exciting as well as difficult. Raising a puppy is extremely difficult but it has been worth every minute. 

There are so many Pit Bulls out there that are on Death Row and need to be rescued. Some of them have had horrible pasts and are looking for good futures. If you are looking for a dog, seriously look at a Pit Bull. They are sweet babies and deserve the best just like EVERY OTHER DOG.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Addie!

    Kari
    http://dogisgodinreverse.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails