Saturday, October 23, 2010

Happy Pit Bull Awareness Day

It's Pit Bull Awareness Day! :) Unfortunately I didn't get to spend the day with my Pittie but that's okay I will see her later! What is everyone doing for Pit Bull Awareness Day?!


I haven't gotten to do an I'd Like You to Meet in a LONG time. I've been quite busy so I haven't really been asking to do one. I would like to do one soon! It's time to feature a nice Pittie. If you would like to submit your Pit Bull to be featured send me an email at dontbeapitbully@gmail.com. If you want to see examples of some I've already done click on the label at the end of this post that says I'd Like You to Meet. Any questions, email me! :) If you do submit your dog they will be seen by many readers across the US and the World so start sending those emails! :) This is a great way to show how good our dogs are! 

What a monster... ;)

Before you go, watch this video about the history of Pit Bulls. It's great! :) 

1 comment:

  1. Happy Pit Bull day :)

    Kari
    http://dogisgodinreverse.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails