Thursday, November 25, 2010

I'd Like You to Meet...

I'd like you to meet...

Chanel

IS SHE NOT THE CUTEST THING YOU HAVE EVER SEEN?!?!? 
Chanel is my daddy's new 3 month old Pit Bull! She was adopted from the Chicagoland Bully Breed Rescue

I've only spent a couple of hours with her but I know she is going to be a great dog and a good ambassador to the Pit Bull Breed. She's playful, adora-bull, and SMART. She already knows how to sit and potty training is going decently well as far as I have heard! 


I couldn't be happier to have another Pit Bull in my life. I am overjoyed! I hope to do an I'd Like You to Meet 2.0 when I get to know her a little more. I just HAD to blog about her and show her off! 

AND, 

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!


1 comment:

  1. I'd like you to meet... Bruno and Winnie! Our two Pitties, there are lots of pix and stories about them on my blog, but bruno has the saddest story- He was hit by a car and abandoned to die on a street corner. He got better while at Animal Control in NYC but then was going to be put down for having Kennel Cough-- we brought him home and now he is our very best friend and the best brother ever to Winnie.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails