Friday, November 12, 2010

I'm Yvonne Dean, and I am an American Pit Bull Terrier owner.

Today I found something that is really cool that I thought I would share with you all. During my daily Pit Bull-Facebook-Group readings I came across the Pit Bull Positive Show. 

Here is a link to their Facebook page.
And a link to their website.

Not only do they have those two resources, they also do a weekly online show on Tuesdays at 8 CST. How cool is that? 

Now, let's talk about the title of this post. The folks over at the Pit Bull Positive Show want to make a video and they need as many people Pit Bull owners to participate as possible. All you have to do is record a video of your self saying, " I'm ______________ , your occupation, and I am an American Pit Bull Terrier owner. You can have your dog in the video or you don't have to. The goal here is to show the real people who own Pit Bulls. I think this probably the coolest idea I have ever heard of and I am so excited about it. If you want to participate (which you do) you can send your video or questions to Dan at danmeagher@pitbullpositive.org

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails