Sunday, November 7, 2010

Michael Vick and Dog Fighting: NOT A JOKE

I apologize in advance. What you are about to read is a rant of built up anger that I have had ever since I have gotten a Pit Bull.

Terribly enough, people associate this:

Michael Vick

With this:

Because of the terrible thing Michael Vick did, these two will go hand in hand with each other for a long time.  For some reason I have found that people like to joke around about   MIchael Vick and Pit Bulls. I have kept my mouth shut for awhile but NOT anymore.

When people are playing around with Addie they will get her all hyped up to where she is barking and running around and jumping. With this comes these awful comments. Here is one example: Addie will be jumping around, barking, and what not and then some one will say "Oh, tackle her like Michael Vick would." 
That's. Not. Funny.

How about I make a rule that states you can never use the words Michael Vick and my Pit Bull in the same sentence. Thanks. 

For some reason people take this whole Michael Vick thing lightly. It is NOT a joke and it's definitely NOT funny.


HE BRUTALLY KILLED PIT BULLS. Not only he did he fight Pit Bulls he shot them, hung them, beat them with shovels, and even electrocuted them. Yeah, that's HILARIOUS. Not.


The next time you want to joke around about Michael Vick I want you to think about the above picture before you open your mouth.



Or this picture.

Or better yet, keep your mouth shut around me.

End Rant.

7 comments:

  1. Amen to that. The fact that someone would joke about that makes me sick. I hear comments like that sometimes too. I am just glad that there will be justice. I simply cannot believe that the God I serve would let that go unpunished.
    ~Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for posting this!! I was just discussing this same topic the other day. It's infuriating!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow im going to tell my friends to go on this website and i cant believe you know who did that! thanks for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That picture at the end.. I gasped, and tears sprung to my eyes. That poor bubba. I recently bought 'The Lost Dogs' and can't wait to read it.

    I have a Staff mix that looks a lot like a Pit (rumoured to be part). He is the most docile dog I've met, and even lets the rabbit run all over him. He's a sweetheart, yet people cross the road and run with their children when I take him out. He even has his own coat, a nice collar that's not studded and a nice lead that's NOT chain, and a little doggie bag holder in the shape of a bone hanging off his collar. Yet, people still act ridiculous around him.

    I'm waiting on my order of a doggie tshirt saying 'yes, I am friendly'

    I am a Pittie and animal advocate, if you have FB, please add me :) Carmen Rose-Locke is my name.

    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi michael vick, my name is chris and i cant believe you did that 2 your dogs . how can you just abuse animals like that , beat them, hit them with shovles , and shoot them, what the hell is wrong with you? i hate you and i hope the worst for you , allah or god will never forgive you.
    wolud you want somebody to do that too you if you were a dog, no so you shouldnt do that too mother natures life form. you sholud be in jail for a period of time, not like for 10 years for life. how can you live with yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  6. (Please excuse my rage,But this is my letter to Michael)
    Michael Vick,
    I wish the most absolute worst for you in hell. I hope you burn to ashes, get hung 50 times over, get shot in the head 12 million times, and remember the things people like me said to you. I wish this comment would ring in your head for the rest of your life. I wish it would haunt you. I wish you have the worst life anyone has every experienced. I wish your death is painful and slow, so you can feel the agony those dogs felt. What you did to those dogs should put you in jail for life. There are things worse than death, and I wish those things for you. It is undescribable how much I hate you. I doubt the Devil even hates God as much as I hate you. You will never understand what you did to me, and those dogs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. as a pitbul owner i am hurt to see this image and ic are for animals very muhc, animslas hsouldnt be treated this way they have heart and feelings ! How would you like it if someone puts you to fight micheal vicks! its not always about the money!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails