Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas in Pit Bull Land

I love watching people open up gifts. The look of excitement that comes with it brings me so much happiness. Every Christmas, when I was younger, we'd get up at the crack of dawn to open presents and the most exciting part was watching my little sister Brooke open up hers. She would always get something really cool that and when she would open it she would get the cutest look on her face. 

You may be wondering why I am even talking about any of this but it's because I saw this same look again this year. But this time it was from my Pit Bull. :) 



She got this doggy couch!


And this toy that you can put water bottles in! She loves chewing on water bottles.


She was wagging her whole butt because she was so excited.


And I, being the big baby I am, almost cried. :)


I just love her SO much. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails