Sunday, December 26, 2010

I'd Like You to Meet...

...the new face of Don't Be a Pit Bully!


Jericho

I'd like you to meet Brittany Carmona's Pit Bull Jericho!. He was randomly chosen to be the new face of Don't Be a Pit Bully! Thanks to EVERYONE for submitting pictures. If your Pittie didn't get chosen this time, don't worry! He/she may be next! Now, here is a little about Jericho from Brittany!

 "He will be 7 months old January 2. His mom, dad, and past grandparents were all champions in UKC shows. I received him because the lady who owned the parents was going to keep him to show but when she get promoted at work, she had less time for a puppy. So I swooped in and adopted him. He's a character. Quite the airhead, he walks into walls and is scared of his own shadow. He is absolutely in love with his sister Tequila my chocolate pitbull. His favorite toys are anything with a squeaker. He will sit there and squeak it till there's none left! He is very loved at work which he comes with me everyday. He also is very well behaved and a lazy man. the only bad thing about this guy is his snoring. Which he sounds like a caveman lol. He is very excited to be on the banner."

Once again, thanks to everyone who participated! It was really difficult for me to choose and that's why I decided to do it randomly. I hope ALL of you readers had a great holiday season and enjoy the rest of 2010! :)

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails