Sunday, December 19, 2010

Make Your Pit Bull Famous!

Lately I have been thinking about changing the banner of the blog. This is where YOU come into play. I have been using my Pit Bull, Addie, in my banners for as long as I've had the blog. As much as I don't want to believe it, there are other Pit Bulls in the world that are just as cute as Addie! ;) I would like to feature one of your Pit Bulls! If you are interested in your Pit Bull being the new face of Don't Be a Pit Bully you can send a picture of them to me at dontbeapitbully@gmail.com or you can go to the Don't Be a Pit Bully Facebook page and upload a picture there. Just make sure you let me know you want it to be considered for the banner! Thanks, and I can't wait to see your Pit Bulls!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails