Friday, December 10, 2010

My Apologies

My honest apologies in not posting lately. I truly feel bad about it. It's a very busy time for me at school right now but luckily, I am ALMOST done. For those of you who don't already know, I am currently working on getting my masters degree in Chicago, IL. I play clarinet and that is what I am going to school for. Unfortunately, it does take up a ton of my time. If I am not in class, I am in rehearsals, or practicing as much as I can. Normally, I leave home around 10 a.m. and don't get back until after 10 p.m. Oh, the life of a musician. Anyways, I am sorry for neglecting the blog, hopefully this will not happen as often next semester although I am going to be even more busy than this semester :/

Now, because this is a blog about Pit Bulls and NOT me I thought I would add a picture at least!

Have a good day/weekend, every one! :)

1 comment:

  1. Don't feel bad, we all have very busy times in life that take our time & attention. Love the picture!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails