Tuesday, December 14, 2010

My Christmas List- Pit Bull Style

I never get everything I want for Christmas because I want just about everything. I have several different lists of things that I want. A list for music related items, a list for clothes, and this year a list of Pit Bull items that I want. Because this blog is about Pit Bulls I figured I would share my Pit Bull Christmas List. :)

I love this shirt and I want it. :)

It's Pink. It's 5 dollars. And it would look great on my non-existant car.



I would wear this sucker with pride around Chicago. You better believe it.

I haven't gotten the chance buy this book yet, let alone read it! Do you guys like it?

I want every Pit Bull to be adopted so that they don't have to live like this anymore.
Too many Pit Bulls die in shelters. Please, go save one's life if you can.

And lastly, I want BSL to pack up and never come back. 

2 comments:

  1. Hey there, I just found your blog and I am loving it! Thank you for being such a strong advocate and great writer.
    My $0.02 on the Gorant book: GET IT! It's a great book and a fast read. If you've followed the case of the Vick dogs from the start, you will learn a ton. If this will be your intro to the case, dogs, etc, it's a great place to begin. Let me know what you think!

    Aleksandra
    follow our foster: loveandaleash.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad to see their are others yhat love pit bulls my sisters dog growled at another dog and she never does this and so a guy said to his wife "see they are vicious" I was so mad because they sre actually great dogs with bad reputations from illegal dog fights

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails