Wednesday, December 1, 2010

The Versatile Blogger Award

I was awarded the Versatile Blogger Award by Crystal over at Crystal's Reading Corner! Thank You, Crystal. So NOW I must follow the rules and pass the award on!

1. Thank and link back to the person that gave this award.
2. Write 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic.
4. Contact the bloggers you've picked and let them know about the award.

Seven Things About Me:

1. My love for Pit Bulls came about after I adopted my Pit Bull Addie one year ago.
2. I am masters student in Chicago studying Clarinet.
3. I have a twin sister.
4. I'm very thankful for my boyfriend. He is the greatest, and I love him SO very much.
5. If I could determine everything to happen in my life I would be in the Chicago Symphony Orchestra, own a Pit Bull Rescue and be a photographer.
6. Not only do I love Pit Bulls, I love EVERY animal.
7. This blog is becoming more popular everyday and I am so thankful for all my supporters!

15 Recipients

1 comment:

  1. WOW....Thanks Yvonne, love your site, you do great work changing the way people view Pit Bulls.
    I will check out all these blogs too! :-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails