Thursday, January 13, 2011

Another Update

Hello readers! Like I said in the last post, I am back in school now and as busy as ever. You see, I am a music performance major; I play the clarinet. As in all of the fine arts, to make it big somewhere you have to be not good but great. That is why my days are spent in the practice rooms at Roosevelt University. It doesn't help that I have an audition I have to record tomorrow. In other words, I am swamped. I leave home around 9:30 a.m. and don't get back until 10:00 p.m. Anyways, enough about me. Let's talk about the Pitties.

Now that I am back at school, I am without my darling Addie. Luckily, I got to travel over to a nearby suburb where my boyfriend lives to visit him and Addie. (He's not back in school yet, LUCKY!) As normal she was so excited to see me and jumping all over the place. I sure wish I could have her at school with me...well both of them actually. Does anyone else have a long distance relationship with your Pittie?

In other news, I am reading The Lost Dogs. I haven't finished because some of it is honestly  incredibly difficult to read. But I have gotten through it and hope to write my thoughts about it when I am finished. After reading what I have, I would do anything to be able to help those helpless dogs that being forced to dog fight now that we don't even know about. I also want EVERYONE to read this book. If I could I would buy 100,000 copies and hand them out for free on the streets of Chicago. Considering I am going to an extremely expensive school that WON'T happen anytime soon. :)

1 comment:

  1. I just finished The Lost Dogs. Definitely a hard read emotionally... very heartbreaking and painful at some points. But it was worth it. Through all the pain and loss, the book is about the triumph of these dogs. It's fantastic. Their strength and resilience is inspirational.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails