Monday, January 24, 2011

I Miss My Pit Bull

video

You serious blog followers know that I go to school in Chicago and my Pit Bull can't be with me. It's a terribly, sad story but somehow I manage. In this video, she can be seen chasing after the laser pointer on the floor. This one of her favorite activities and it really gets her pooped. Of course we are very careful to make sure she doesn't look directly into the light. She's too busy chasing it around the floor anyways. Please note: I made this video for my sister so if you could please ignore the god-awful face I make at the end, that would be GREATLY appreciated.

1 comment:

  1. What a goofball! I've never tried a laser pointer with my pups, but it looks like it could certainly tire them out!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails