Sunday, January 9, 2011

A Random Post

Well, my holiday break is almost over. I have been out of school for a month now and tomorrow it starts back up. Hopefully this doesn't mean I won't be posting as much but it is a possibility. I will try my best!

Last night I had the opportunity to go to a Chicago Wolves hockey game. It was the first hockey game I've ever been too and it was SO MUCH FUN! The best part about it was that it was Adopt-A-Dog-Night. They had a lot of adorable doggies there. And yes, there were pitties. Lots and lots of pitties. I am not sure how many of the Pit Bulls got adopted but I know that around 85% of the dogs ended up getting adopted. Since a majority of them were Pit Bulls or Pit mixes some of them HAD to go home with someone...or at least I hope they did. I would have adopted all of them if I could.

I received a very nice email from the Humane Society of the United States about my last post on their view of Michael Vick owning a dog again. It was very respectful and nice and I appreciated it so much. There were also a lot of good things said about the blog which ALWAYS makes me happy. A big thank you to them for being supportive, even if we don't agree on this whole Michael Vick thing!

Now it's time for me to put my computer away and go play with my Pittie. Since I am going back to school today, I have to say good bye to her for a couple weeks. She stays with my boyfriend Brett and he takes good care of her. I would like to thank him for all that he does! It is hard to be a single Pit Bull dad while mom is away at school! Thanks, Brett! :)

Have a great rest of your weekend, everyone!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck at school and it's pawsome you have someone to take care of you girl :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails