Sunday, March 6, 2011

WE WENT TO THE DOG PARK!



A couple days ago I wrote about my concern about taking Addie to the dog park. We decided to check it out the other day and there was a very nice lady and her Jack Russell Terrier there. She said that her dog got a little snippy with other dogs so we stayed on the one side of the fence while they were on the other. Addie had SO much fun just running around! Next thing I knew, two other dogs showed up. I wanted to leave but my boyfriend convinced me to let Addie meet the dogs. They all seemed to get along well so we let her play with them! I could just see in her eyes how happy she was. It was so wonderful! I still am a little nervous about her going but I think it is something we will do more often! Thanks for all of your thoughts and advice!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails