Friday, April 15, 2011

Michael Vick: 'I Wouldn't Change Anything In My Life If I Could'


You know that feeling where you wish you could go back and change the most horrible thing you have ever done? Yeah? Well, Michael Vick doesn't. According to the Huffington Post, Michael Vick wouldn't change a thing. Here's what Vick has to say...
"I wouldn't change anything about my life if I could," he said. "As crazy as this may sound, going to prison really changed my life. I was able to go in and come out with a plan."
 Well, that is just wonderful, Mr. Vick.


Because you fought, killed, and ruined dogs lives you are now a "better person". It's very nice to hear that if you could back to that time where you and your pathetic little friends we're repeatedly SLAMMING that poor, innocent dog into the ground you wouldn't change it. Or perhaps when you were holding those poor dog's heads in buckets of water until they slowly stopped struggling, you wouldn't change that either.

You may think your a better man but in reality, you are just a selfish piece of scum like you always have been.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails