Thursday, May 5, 2011

KG Dogfighting App


To be honest, I am quite frankly SHOCKED that the android market has not removed the application previously known as Dog Wars. The name has since been changed to KG Dogfighting. I don't care what they call it, it is still despicable. Not only has the name changed but the price has too. Instead of being free the app is now 2.99 to download. I would think that in these terrible economic times, people would have a better usage for three bucks.

Let me get back to the fact that I am absolutely shocked that this game is still available for download. I headed on over to the Android page myself and searched their policies. This is what they have to say...
Illegal Activities
Android Market should not be used for unlawful purposes or for promotion of dangerous and illegal activities. If found engaging in such activity, we may deny access to Android Market, terminate your account, notify law enforcement authorities, or take other appropriate action.
The last time I checked, this game promotes dog fighting. The last time I checked, dog fighting is ILLEGAL. Why are they not taking care of this? It's baffling to me. I have gone back to report the app everyday and you all should too. I will not stop until this disgrace of a game is GONE. I hope you will all do the same!


1 comment:

  1. I feel you on this one! Utterly ridiculous...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails