Friday, June 24, 2011

Don't Be A Pit Bully: Happy Birthday!

It has been nearly a year since I started this blog. June 27th marks the 1st Birthday of Don't Be A Pit Bully! A year ago, at this time, I was spending all my time with my, then, 7th month old pit bull and dealing with the stereotypes and negativity that pit bull owners experience. I wanted to somehow contribute something to help pit bulls get a better reputation and this blog was it. The blog started out with 7 viewers a day and a year later, it's at 100+ people a day. Don't Be A Pit Bully has been viewed 118 different countries by 16,000 people. I am truly humbled and to be honest, nearly in tears. Thank you all so very much for supporting me. I can never express how thankful I truly am.


Addie says, "Thank You for reading my Mom's blog!"




2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your 1st Anniversary! I, for one, enjoy reading your blog so please keep up the good work!

    Bully's Rule! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary. You have an important mission.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails