Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Michael Vick's "Finally Free" Available July 27

I am not quite sure how I have not heard about Michael Vick's autobiography today, but that is the case.

I'm guessing it will go something like this...

Chapter 1: A Hard Childhood- The excuse I use for the terrible mistakes I made.
Chapter 2: The NFL- Where I made the millions that I used to fight and kill dogs
Chapter 3: Jail Time- If I wouldn't have gotten caught, I would still be dogfighting.
Chapter 4: Woe is Me- All my endorsements dumped me.
Chapter 5: Redemption- Life after jail. Luckily the NFL was stupid enough to re-hire me.
Chapter 6: I Wouldn't Change Anything About My Life if I Could
Chapter 7: Educating About Dogfighting: I had to fill my community service hours somehow.
Chapter 8: I Am Really Good at Football- My previous endorsers want me back because all they care about is making money.
Chapter 9: Finally Free- Even though I am a convicted felon, my life is back to normal. COOL, this just proves I can get away with ANYTHING!

What really makes me angry is the fact that he is going to use his story of "redemption" and make even more undeserved money from it. He is going to use those dogs he killed and abused, write some crock about how he feels bad about it, and then is going to earn money from it. It's down right disgusting.

Let me tell you all about a book you should read. It's called The Lost Dogs and that's all you'll ever need to know about Michael Vick.

MV, I would just like you to know, you will NEVER truly be free.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails