Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Urban Bitch Article

As an advocate for Pit Bulls, not a day goes by that I don't read some ignorantly written article about Pit Bulls. Today was no different.

Click photo to enlarge article.



As I am scrolling through articles I find one that catches my eye. That is the article above. If you've been reading Don't Be A Pit Bully for a while, it may have caught your eye too. That's because that dog in that header is MY dog. That photo is a picture I took of Addie over the summer and here it is, slapped on an absolutely ridiculous article about Pit Bulls. 


Click photo to enlarge.


I've attached my original photo so that you can compare. It's obviously the same photo. I would even put my life on it. 

Not only is the article poorly researched and filled with hypocrisy, Addie's face is attached to it. It's infuriating.

I will be writing to the editor not only about the usage of my photo but also about the ridiculousness of the article. If you'd like to do the same please contact:

Martinus Geleynese, Publisher and Editor UrbanCity




1 comment:

  1. After taking a little time to read some of the other articles written by the same woman, it seems to me to be obvious that her entire goal is to piss off as many people as possible (such as an article saying that people who make the decision to not have children are being selfish). Anyone who is familiar with her writing will hopefully be aware that she is full of bullshit.

    I do think that you have a VERY good chance for suing the pants off of her and whatever newspaper/newsource printed the article, however, for the illegal use of your picture. And, likely, you could also have slander included in that, since the article accompanying your WELL BEHAVED dog's picture is saying that she is a killer.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails